Monday, March 8, 2010

Get the Look: Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock won Best Actress for her role in The Blind Side yesterday at the Oscars. Yay! I absolutely love her. To me, she is like the nice girl next door that you could be bestfriends with. Absolutely lovable.

Now, on to the fashion critique. I loved the dress; it was stunning and with the pop of pink from her lipstick, I think she made an almost-simple and elegant look playful. If you want the toned-down version of this (since we can't all attend fancy-shmancy events), check out some of these finds.

The Snowblink Tank by ArmoursansAnguish






Jenny Lip Mineral Makeup by ErzulieCosmetics

1 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I LOVE the dress!! I just saw a fun Demi Moore inspired list on another blog...how fun so see lots of pretty dresses and pretty bling! I'm happy to see the tinted lip balm. I have to check out the shop! I just ordered four tubes of tinted lip balm that I got today...LOL. So much better than lipstick! TFS :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails