Sunday, December 6, 2009

Don't Forget Me!

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. With school finals and exams, I barely have been able to enjoy the holidays. But have no fear! I finished writing two media papers today and am down to my last paper on Jonathen Swift...only 7 pages to go. And yes, I am obviously taking a break. ;)

Anyways, to the good stuff. I found several pet friendly gifts for the holidays that I wanted to share with you. So while you are shopping, don't forget your furry friend.


Farm Dog Variety Dozen- 4 Fresh, Smoothie and Relax Biscuits by FarmDog



Golden Fleur de Lis by MakeYourDogSmile



Mimi Green 'Hunter' Dog Collar by  ShopMimiGreen



Sally Cat's Favorite Catnip Mice by ReFabulous



Cuddly Cat Snuggle Bed by Photogirl95



Garden Spigot Elevated Water Bowl by BellaVitaPet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails