Thursday, July 30, 2009

Welcome to Eye Candy Corner!

From great ideas come inspiration for others and Eye Candy Corner is the place to go to explore these wonderful creations. This blog will feature everything new, exciting and eye-catching, and will serve as a diary of fabulous finds that inspire me for future projects. For those of you who have found me through my original Baked by Joanna blog, thanks for following me here; for those of you who only know me for this site, please take the time to visit me at the link above. I hope you enjoy all future posts!

My first featured artist is Amy Atlas. She is the owner of Amy Atlas Events and is known for unique dessert bars. Amy has been featured in InStyle Weddings as well as Food & Wine. I love her girly and whimsical spreads and how she makes everything look so clean and almost symmetrical. Very cool and inspiring.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails